Friday, November 2, 2007

Boooooooooooooooredom

Bored Bored Bored….
What do you do when you are bored? You know you should be doing something; something of some value, some importance, but you can't bring yourself to do that. I sit here listening to Rage Against the Machine, hehe, brings back memories of a rebellious youth. Remember the days when you were young , when you would learn something new and you thought you were the first to come to this great, what is it great epiphany? No, hmm vision? Hmm no, that's not either right…….realization? Revelation, hmm yeah that's it, revelation about the world. You had a revelation and you thought you could change the world; you were going to change the world, because there was no one out there with your mind your vision (haha that's where I wanted that word). You were going to conquer everything. You weren't going to take any shit from the man.
*Poof*
The next thing you know ten years has gone passed, you are working in corporate America, in a cube, saying, 'Please don't raise my taxes' 'Those damn democrats, they are the cause of all this' 'If I can just provide tuition for my kids' private schooling, I'll be alright'
Bwahahahahahahaha Boredom is a funny thing.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Loved the first post. I relate 100%. Can't wait to read the next months' worth.