Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Grown Folks Music

Jose calls it 'old people music' I prefer 'Grown folks music'. Yeah, I listen to the old R&B and Soul radio stations on the regular, I like to hear the actual songs of which are sampled by today's hip hop artists. Add to that, I've also started a weird obsession with sappy white girl stuff, where the freak did that come from, I like A Fine Frenzy, Paolo Nutini (seriously I love that guy) and even the Colby Caillat or whatever the freak her name is. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? don't forget to include the Dawson's Creek soundtrack. I've got issues. I'm a downloading fool. Maybe the music I listen too, is not the highest rated stuff but dangit all if Double Dutch Bus isn't a catchy tune :p
So, until next time, I'll just sit warm in cozy in my urban Detroit home typing away on my keyboard next to the french doors, with the fireplace going and my bull terrier next to me listening to Edwin McCain.

1 comment:

Author said...

Rock the Gap Band!! WOOT!

I am just like you. I have such an eclectic taste in music, it's scary!