Monday, November 5, 2007

celebutards

My goal in life is to be Gayle King. No, I don't wanna be a black lady; I wanna be Oprah's bff. This lady doesn't have to do anything, but say, 'hey I'm Gayle King, Oprah's best friend' and you know she gets all the perks and what has she done of any noteriety? nada. Sure every few months she's in the Enquirer because she's labeled as Oprah's 'lesbian lover' but psh, I can take that, I've been called worse. Seriously, you know she's living phat and doesn't have the paparazzo stalking her like mad crazy.
I'd love to hang out with Kim Kardashian, Nicole Richie, Victoria Beckham (as long as I don't have to hang out with Tom and Katie), hmmm who else ya got? What contributions have they made to society? nothing, but they look good (for the most part) and can get swag and into any place they want without the wait.
Alright, I'd even settle for being friends with Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hahahha!

I'd love to live inside your head for one day. I think it'd be a pretty interesting place to be!

Oh, and I've been called a lesbian lover before. So, yea, I could handle it for the perks. ;)